Solitary every day life is full of pros and cons, although the remarkable minutes aren’t always fun to reside through, they make for great entertainment. Tinder has partnered with ladies lifestyle journal modern to generate a branded podcast that digs into just what dating is actually like over the usa.
âSingle, Swipe, recurring’ is actually a 12-episode sound show hosted by Faye Brennan, Sex & Relationships Director of modern. Brennan is joined every week by a high profile guest host to break down the most notable, humorous, mental, enchanting and relatable dating tales shared by Tinder people in the country.
“Between all of us at Cosmo, and the pals over at Tinder, we have heard numerous crazy online dating tales lately and they are merely too-good not to discuss,” Brennan claims in an advertising video. “Jetting to The Bahamas following very first big date hot latina girl? Booking six dates back-to-back in the same night? We’ll enter almost everything with singles residing every where from Las Vegas to Sc on âSingle, Swipe, Repeat.'”
Five symptoms have already been released to date, each about 20 minutes long:
- Arizona, D.C.: TFW All Things Are Off-the-record. Brennan is actually accompanied by Polly Rodriguez, CEO and co-founder of intimate health company Unbound, to discuss dating in Arizona D.C. – the luckiest city up to now in on Tinder, with an increase of fits than nearly any different U.S. urban area.
- Mormon Nation: TFW That You Don’t Understand Terminology. Brennan is joined by previous Disney star, actor, dancer, and Utah indigenous Mollee Gray, to talk about matchmaking the Mormon way.
- Chicago: TFW You Love Baseball above Bae. Brennan is accompanied by comedian Liza Treyger to hear towards times that stone and times that blow-in the Windy City.
- Bay Neighborhood: TFW Every Person’s Got a Hoodie Chock-full Of Ideas. Brennan is joined inside facility with Zach Kornfeld, one-quarter in the YouTube comedy experience The Try Guys, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated online dating pool.
- The Southern: TFW You Reckon It Is a Southern Thing. Brennan is actually joined in business by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube star and author, to get the low-down on matchmaking inside the secure of Southern belles and old-school chivalry.
Tinder isn’t the basic matchmaking company to try the podcasting waters. Bumble revealed the very first period of the own relationship podcast, Unsubscribe, earlier on this year. Unsubscribe is organized by Jada Sezer, psychological state and body positive activist, and Louise Troen, International VP promotion and Communications for Bumble.
‘solitary, Swipe, Perform’ is available on all major podcast suppliers, such as Apple Podcasts, Bing Play, Spotify and Stitcher. Unique symptoms are offered every Tuesday in July.